Mai Chau is a mountainous area of outstanding natural beauty, inhabited by a Thai and H’mong ethnic minority groups. This trip offers an easy cycling combined with home stay in villages of Thai people. You will ride bycle through the scenic and peaceful villages and stay overnight in local homes where we have the chance to get to learn about culture of the Thai people.
DAY 1: HANOI – MAI CHAU HOMESTAY (L/D)
Depart at 7.00AM from your hotel to Mai Chau valley (135km from Hanoi). It takes around 4 hours drive through scenic route with stops on the way for refreshment and to take pictures. Upon arrival at Mai Chau, check in at your homestay- a local stilt house. Relax and have lunch.
In the afternoon, walk around Pom Coong and Lac village of White Thai ethnic minoritypeople. Enjoy the fresh air, beautiful scenery of majestic mountains, lush rice fields and peaceful life of local people. Return to the village for dinner and overnight stay.
DAY 2: MAI CHAU – HANOI (B/L)
Have breakfast have 2 hours of easy cycling through the verdant rice paddies and the villages of Chieng Sai, Na Phin, Nhot of the ethnic minority people. Lunch at homestay, relax and the drive back to Hanoi. Arrive at your hotel at about 5.30PM.
This is our suggested price for your reference only. Prices may vary a little according to your service requests, your group size and your travel period or any personal requirements that you may have. We are happy to advise you on tours that suit your budget or to help you with prices to cover any special requests. Please send us your inquiries and we will arrange the best price for you.
Price for you to refer:
Number of guests
- This price is for private tour. For joining group tour, please contact us for the best price!
- For group of 1 or 2 pax, we will use 4 or 7 seat car.
- Group of 4 to 8 pax, we will use 16 seat bus or van.
- Group of 10 pax + + +, we will use 29 seat bus.
- For the odd number group or group with children, please contact us for more details!
- Tips to low-down or upgrade this price or any further information, Never mind to contact us please! We will try with all our best to satisfy you!
- Private air-conditioner car with driver
- Professional English speaking guide
- Homestay accomodations
- Cycling tours in Maichau
- 2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast
- Entrance fee and sightseeing tickets
- Bottle of water on car
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Others not clearly mentioned
It is always our great honour to serve you