WEGO HALONG CRUISE DAY TOUR from 48 USD/PERSON only
|Tour duration||Day tour|
|Tour price||From 48 USD/person only|
Wego means We Go together to have more fun and less price. Wego Halong is a big and modern cruise offers 1 day tour to Halong bay. Now you can go easily to halong bay from Hanoi and with a very reasonable price.
7:30 – 08:15: Pick up from your hotel/ stay and depart for the Tuan Chau island, Ha long City, stop over for a rest on the way.
12:30: Arrive Tuan Chau Harbour, welcome aboard, and safety briefing.
We Go Halong will take you on an 5 hour journey via 2 day-sleeper on boat cruise route which renowned for this striking, if bizarre scenery, passages uninhabited islets and outcrops have been given imaginative names by the locals, due to their perceived shapes, including Cock Fighting, Incense Burner, and Thumb, while enjoy Vietnamese mouth-watering lunch on boat.
14:00: Arrive Bo Hon archipelago there are two options to choose from:
Kayaking to explore Bo Hon Archipelago where you will get closer to the marvel natural beauty of the bay and understand about the Karst foundation.
If you do not go kayaking, it is time for you to lie on sun-deck for sunbathing or reading books.
Visit Titov Island, where you enjoy swimming on sandy beach adjacent to the towering limestone mountains with excellent backdrop of the Bay, and climb up Titov Peak for a panoramic view of the bay like paradise.
16:00: Return on-board, cruise back toward Tuan Chau harbor. There is a lot of time for sunbathing on upper deck with music, enjoy great fun of group touring fellows among world iconic natural scenery.
17:30: Disembark for a bus ride back Hanoi, short break on the way.
21:15: Drop off your hotel/ stay, trip ends.
PRICE: 48 USD/PERSON
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Modern minibus with chauffeur from hotel/ stay in Hanoi Old Quarter to Halong Bay & return
- English speaking guide during the trip, entrance fees
- 2 bottles of water per person, welcome drink on board
- Gourmet lunch (Vietnamese dishes)
WHAT IS EXCLUDED
- Beverages, travel insurance, tax and service charge
- Tips for tour guide and personal expenses
- Pick up from hotel/ stay outside Hanoi’s Old Quarter
- Kayaking (Optional)
THINGS TO BRING& TO KNOW
- Some cash in Vietnamese Dong / USD for personal expenses
- Sun block or insect repellent, sport shoes
- Bring something warm to wear [From Dec till March]
- Please be ready on time for our pick up service
- We do not accept credit card payment on board
- Outside beverage has an applicable corkage fee
- Travel light, as you can please arrange to keep the big luggage at your hotel
- Itinerary is subject to change upon weather conditions
- If your hotel/ stay is not located in the Hanoi old Quarter, please come to our office at 7.45 am to get on the shuttle bus.
- We arrive back in Hanoi between 9:00pm & 9:15pm – if you have to catch a flight, bus or train later in the evening, contact us to assist you with your schedule and transportation choices.
Ask a question about this tour?Your Name*:
Enter the code in the box below: