AUCO CRUISE HALONG BAY 3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS from 458 USD person only
|Tour duration||3 days 2 nights|
|Transport||Car or bus, boat|
|Tour route||Hanoi, Halong bay|
|Tour price||from 458 USD person only|
Experience the stunning sceneries of all three of the beautiful bays in the Gulf of Tonkin and explore the amazing islands of Ha Long bay and Lan Ha bay on board The Au Co.Enjoy an invigorating visit a peaceful Lagoon in Lan Ha bay on a traditional rowing boat. While aboard, discover The Au Co’s signature five elements cuisine, re-energize with Tai Chi, unwind on the sundeck or pamper yourself in the Jacuzzi or with a Traditional Vietnamese massage.
- Exceptional 3 day cruise to 3 bays and 1 Island (National Park of Cat Ba Island, Halong Bay, Bai Tu long Bay, Lan Ha Bay)
- Biking on Cat Ba Island or walking excursion in the national park of Cat Ba Island
- Accommodation in luxurious cabin with private balcony, fully furnished bathroom and two-way air-conditioning
- Visit a peaceful Bai Tu Long Bay area by rowing boat
- Swim or Kayak from secluded white-sand beaches
- Explore the most impressive grotto in Halong Bay
- Savor our chef selection of Vietnamese and international dishes
- Explore the bay with a kayak or relax in the complimentary Jacuzzi
DAY 1: HALONG BAY and LAN HA BAY (L/D)
12.30: Arrive in Halong Bay. Check-in at the cruise center, take rest and get ready to start your lifetime cruise.
12.45: Depart from Tuan Chau Island, meet the crew on board and receive the safety briefing.
13.00: Let the vacation begin with a delicious lunch as the boat cruises toward South East Ha Long Bay passing by Kissing rock, Finger Islet, Toad Islet…
15.00: Explore Dark & Bright Lagoon by bamboo boat or kayak.
Optional: Traditional massage (chargeable), sunbathing on board or swimming around platform in Dark and Bright Lagoon.
17.30: Bar opens for the Happy Hour "Buy one get one free" on drinking.
18.00: Traditional cooking demonstration on sundeck (or in the restaurant if weather does not allow) while The Au Co cruises back to overnight area.
19.30: Set menu dinner is served in the restaurant while the boat is anchored for our overnight stop.
21.00: Free time to be spent watching movies in the cinema behind bar or enjoying squid fishing at reception.
DAY 2: LAN HA BAY (B/L/D)
06.15: Start your day with a Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck with complimentary tea and coffee.
07.30: Have breakfast onboard while The Au Co cruises through the Bay passing a lot of beautiful spots. It’s good time to take amazing pictures.
09.00: Arrive at Viet Hai village at Cat Ba Island. Cycling or making a short trek into the spectacular jungle scenery to discover the out-of-this-world landscapes that amaze worldwide audiences through the screen.
10.30: Return to the boat. Take time to relax.
12.00: Enjoy lunch in Ha Long restaurant while The Au Co Cruises slowly passes by beautiful karst towers.
14.30: Our captain and chief engineer will show Bridge and Engine room. A special tour allowed by the captain.
15.00: Kayaking at Ho Ba Ham area – one of the main filming spots in Halong Bay where still remains untouched, tranquil natural scenery and special ecological environment (If weather does not permit, alternative: Ang Du area).
16.30: Back to the boat for relaxation on board.
17.30: Make the most of an extended Happy Hour (buy 1 get 1 free) on drinking.
19.30: Enjoy the barbeque buffet in the restaurant (or sundeck depends on weather) while the boat is at anchor.
21.00: More free time to be spent watching movies in the restaurant, squid fishing at the reception OR join our kitchen staff for the fruit carving session.
DAY 3: LAN HA BAY - HALONG BAY (B)
06.30: Start the day with a Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck or enjoy the breath-taking views of the bay while The Au Co cruises leisurely in Halong Bay.
07.00: Take your time over breakfast.
08.00: Explore one of the biggest caves in Ha Long bay, beautiful stalactites and stalagmite in Surprise cave.
09.00: Back to the boat, prepare for check out: passenger’s bags must be put in the corridor.
09.30: Join a Vietnamese traditional tea ceremony before check-out.
10.45: Disembark in Tuan Chau port. Farewell.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
- Wifi is available onboard for free of charge in the terrace deck. However, interruption is expected due to nature of internet signal at sea.
PRICE: Price in USD/cabin
This price is only for reference & may change at times. Please contact us for the best price!
High season: From 01/01/2017 to 30/04/2017 & From 01/10/2017 to 31/12/2017
Low season: From 01/05/2016 to 30/09/2016
|Number of Pax||1pax/cabin||2pax/cabin||3pax/cabin|
|Long Quan Suite||1099||1465||N/A|
|Au Co Suite||1236||1650||N/A|
|Number of Pax||1pax/cabin||2pax/cabin||3pax/cabin|
|Long Quan Suite||989||1319||N/A|
|Au Co Suite||1113||1484||N/A|
Surcharges: Christmast (24th December) & New Year Eve (31th December): 50 USD/PERSON
- Airfares, transfers to and from Halong Bay (if you would like to book shuttle bus, you will pay extra 35 USD/pax/ 2 way ticket).
- Visa arrangements.
- Beauty spa services.
- Other beverages, tips and personal expenses.
- All other services not clearly mentioned in the inclusion list.
Ask a question about this tour?Your Name*:
Enter the code in the box below: